"You know what? Yeah, maybe 99 out of 100 people will disappoint you. But I don't know....I think you find the magic of the world in the margin of error." --Hart of Dixie

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Tuesday Tunes Day!

It's Tuesday. My brain hurts. And I'm gonna make this short and sweet.

I found this band a couple weeks ago, Mariannas Trench, and I just think they're the bomb.com. After sharing this song with one of my friends, she-who-shall-not-be-named (*cough*MAJ*cough*cough) said they sound like the Backstreet Boys. I'm not sure if she ever LISTENED to the Backstreet Boys, but that's clearly not the case. Anywho, this song is ridiculously catchy and I will continue to dance to it in the shower every morning while getting ready. It would be wonderful if you would do the same.

Today's song is "Fallout" by Mariannas Trench. I also put one of their slower songs on here as well because I. Just. Love. Them.

ENJOY!


Mariannas Trench--Fallout



Mariannas Trench--Beside You



1 comment: