"You know what? Yeah, maybe 99 out of 100 people will disappoint you. But I don't know....I think you find the magic of the world in the margin of error." --Hart of Dixie

Friday, April 27, 2012

Everything But You

Jesus hell. Where do I start?

I've been on quite a rock music kick lately (for no particular reason......maybe...). Anywho, my second week of studying for finals has brought me back to my roots. Jason Aldean, Brantley Gilbert (who actually WRITES for Jason Aldean--you'd know this if you knew anything), and one of my new favorite boys, Casey James, have been BLASTING out my windows (figuratively AND literally. Gonna need some new speakers for my comp......but that's neither here nor there.) I really like when I get back into my country goodness. It just feels so down home and right to the core, you can't help but love it :)

So in the midst of my attempt at "studying" for finals, I have also been on some of my crazy searches for some new good tunes. Sometimes it's easy. Sometimes it's not. Either way, everyone is always like "Oh my gosh! Where did you find this stuff?" Obviously I can't tell them my secret. OBVIOUSLY.

Anyway, since my new playlist is just so kicka**, I decided to give you more than one song today. And by more than one, I mean five. (I wish you could see my face.)

ENJOY MY LOVELY LITTLE LADS!!!!

JS

P.S. If you guys have already heard these I will just apologize in advance. I have been living under a rock. A very large, heavy rock. Whatever.



Kip Moore--"Crazy One More Time"



Aaron Lewis--"Tangled Up In You"



Casey James--"Undone"



Logan Mize--"Do You Wanna Be With Me"
(It's so freaking awesome there's not even a video for it! WHOA!)
http://itunes.apple.com/us/album/do-you-wanna-be-with-me/id339639746?i=339640307


And last but not least, another Kip Moore song--"Everything But You"


One more just for fun? OKAY GREAT!


Brantley Gilbert--"You Don't Know Her Like I Do"
Now I know what you're thinking, "But Jenny....this song is already on the radio. I've heard this before." And while that may or may not be true, it's still not YOUR song. It's MINE. So get over it. I always do.

(:

No comments:

Post a Comment