"You know what? Yeah, maybe 99 out of 100 people will disappoint you. But I don't know....I think you find the magic of the world in the margin of error." --Hart of Dixie

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

New Tunes Tuesday (Election Style!)

IT'S ELECTION DAY!!! Get up off your keister and VOTE! NOW!

In honor of Election Day, I have decided to write a poem about presidents. Actually no I haven't. But maybe you wish I did. ANYWAY.....today's post features a band I found last week on iTunes. From what I've been able to find, they aren't too well know yet, which makes them just PERFECT for New Tunes Tuesday! The name of the band is Striking Matches. It's made up of a guy and a girl (weird) and apparently they never even knew each other until college when a professor picked them at random to get up and perform a song in front of the class. And what do ya know? BFFs ever since (or at least I think so). Anyway, I really like their sound. There's a lot of male and female duos coming out these days, but a lot of them are more alternative and indie. These guys are the country version. I dig it. And you will, too!

ENJOY MY WONDERFUL LITTLE VOTERS! And God Bless America!

JS


Striking Matches--"Tell Me So"


Striking Matches--"Not the One"

No comments:

Post a Comment