"You know what? Yeah, maybe 99 out of 100 people will disappoint you. But I don't know....I think you find the magic of the world in the margin of error." --Hart of Dixie

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Perfect Kiss

So.....Today is Tuesday! And I got sick of calling it Tuesday Tunes Day so today it's called Perfect Kiss. Because everyone wants one. Right?

On a more serious note, today's song is "Perfect Kiss" by Marie Hines and I gotta tell ya....I have just been eatin'. this. up. I love love LOVE it! Super cute. Super fun. And super good. So you'll super like it. Unless you don't. In which case.....I don't care.

I made this awesome playlist last week (it could very well be one of my best EVER) and since I love it so much, I'm going to give you THREE songs today! Yes. I said three. I'm the kind of person that really appreciates acoustic music and someone who can just sing their heart out without all the bells and whistles. So I have three wonderful women today that are all a little different, but they sure do sound perdy :)

I hope you likey! (:

JS

(P.S. You'll have to pardon the lovey dovey-ness of these songs as well. I'd say sorry but I'm really not.)



Perfect Kiss--Marie Hines



Sweet Spot--Tift Merrit
(I actually found this on iTunes last week and then when I went to catch up on Hart of Dixie from the CW, it was on last week's episode! How fantastic!)



Home--Gabrielle Aplin



No comments:

Post a Comment