"You know what? Yeah, maybe 99 out of 100 people will disappoint you. But I don't know....I think you find the magic of the world in the margin of error." --Hart of Dixie

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Tuesday Tunes Day!

It's TUESDAY! And it's also Valentine's Day! What? Ew.

In honor of this ridiculously sappy holiday (HyVee has been bursting with red velvet cupcakes for weeks! Trust me--I would know.) I think it's only appropriate to pick a similarly sappy song for today. SO! From one of my guilty pleasures, The Twilight Series (click out of here now if you're "above" this because I can assure you my friend, I, am above YOU--BOOM!), today's song is "A Thousand Years" by Christina Perri. I know the entire world has already heard this song, but I just saw the music video last night and loveddddddd it. I'm a sucker for candles.

P.S. If anyone is as big of a Twilight freak as me, you'll recognize the house Christina is singing in as the one from the movie. Justtttttt sayin.'

P.P.S. I think the actual wedding in this movie is GORGEOUS.

P.P.P.S. (Can you do that?) Yes. I cried. Get over it.

Anywho....without further delay, here is this week's video! I hope you all have a wonderfully romantic sappy rose and chocolate filled holiday with that someone special! (Or maybe just your couch.)


"You have to walk carefully in the beginning of love; the running across fields into your lover's arms can only come later when you're sure they won't laugh if you trip."
--Jonathan Carroll

:)

JS 


Christina Perri--A Thousand Years

No comments:

Post a Comment