"You know what? Yeah, maybe 99 out of 100 people will disappoint you. But I don't know....I think you find the magic of the world in the margin of error." --Hart of Dixie

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Tuesday Tunes Day!

Dave Barnes. Has been flying under my radar. But my man is back!

I found this single last week on iTunes and I was EXTREMELY upset with myself that I was not aware of it. But, GREAT news. He has a new album coming out March 13th!!!! Yeeeee haw!!!!! I love me some Dave Barnes. He is what I like to call one of "my boys." Also on that list would be Matt Wertz, Jason Reeves, Corey Crowder.....you get the point. Anywho, today's song is called "White Flag." It's super catchy and upbeat and I just like the lyrics! How wonderful. Mmkay.

ENJOY!


JS


Dave Barnes--White Flag




No comments:

Post a Comment