"You know what? Yeah, maybe 99 out of 100 people will disappoint you. But I don't know....I think you find the magic of the world in the margin of error." --Hart of Dixie

Monday, May 21, 2012

Let 'Em Talk Baby

Brantley. Gilbert. BRANTLEY GILBERT!!!!

So.....um....I saw Brantley Gilbert last week? After Jason Aldean and Eric Church, I think it's safe to say Brantley falls in at a solid 3 on my list of all time favorites. Country. Rocker. Badass. What more do you need? Anywho, he played us a couple songs he just wrote and hadn't played for anyone yet (or at least that's what they say). BUT....the songs....were BOMB. Naturally. I recorded one of them. Because I could just tell it was gonna be awesome. And it was. Duh. I had to work some magic to get the video transferred to my computer, but you should be thankful you can't actually SEE the video.You would probably get sick watching it. I was slightly....err.....under the influence. I even giggled at myself in the middle of it. Oh. And you'll have to excuse my loud yelling. People say I get it from my mom. I don't know what they're talking about.......

ANYWAY.....the song is called "You and Me Against the World." Or at least I think it is. Or at least that's what I'm calling it. Or at least I just wanted to say or at least again.

I think you'll like it. ENJOY!

JS

P.S. Brian Davis is singing with him. Just in case you're wondering why there are two manly voices. Baha.

Brantley Gilbert--You and Me Against the World




1 comment:

  1. "And you'll have to excuse my loud yelling. People say I get it from my mom. I don't know what they're talking about......." I may or may not be offended by this statement. In fact, I may or may not have actually giggled.

    ReplyDelete