"You know what? Yeah, maybe 99 out of 100 people will disappoint you. But I don't know....I think you find the magic of the world in the margin of error." --Hart of Dixie

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Flying Through the Sky In A Big Airliner

Today is Tuesday. And I almost forgot. But boy oh boy oh boy do I have some good tunes for YOU!

Jenny got back on her acoustic kick (I have to be giving you whiplash with all my musical genres lately. Good news though! I think you'll be okay.) This week I stumbled upon some wonderful goodness. And I'm being serious. A couple years ago I found this guy by the name of Matthew McGinn. Turns out, him and this cute little girl got together and started a group called Caroline County. And now I'm obsessed. And soon, you will be too!

This first video is my favorite Matthew McGinn song. It's called "Better With You." This video is a little......odd. It's set to pictures and footage of Ellen Degeneres with her lover. So......it's safe to say it's a little awkward. But still, a good tune.

Matthew McGinn--Better With You


This next song is Matthew with his new lady friend, Julia Sheers (I don't think they're dating. But they probably should be.) Once again, these guys are called Caroline County. They have a bunch of remakes but also a few songs of their own. So I shall give you both :)


Caroline County--Kiss Me or Not


Julia Sheer--Airliner

And last but not least is my man Ross Copperman. I don't know if any of you discovered him a few years ago when he did his piano version of "Bleeding Love," but I fell head over heels. He's got some new songs out now and yep, you guessed it. I'm still in love. My favorite new song of his is called "Effortless," but of course, there's no video for it (but it is on iTunes). So for today you'll just have to settle for the video I could find. It's a song called "Holding On and Letting Go."Songs like this make me wish I was still on the bus late at night traveling for softball. Good thinking tunes :)


Ross Copperman--Holding On and Letting Go


I hope you enjoyed today's acoustic fantasticness! Have a lovely lovely week!

JS

No comments:

Post a Comment