"You know what? Yeah, maybe 99 out of 100 people will disappoint you. But I don't know....I think you find the magic of the world in the margin of error." --Hart of Dixie

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Don't Act Like You Didn't Miss This

It's Tuesday Tunes Day! And although you may have thought I fell off the face of the earth, unfortunately for you, I did not.

Today's lovely artist that I have chosen is Tristan Prettyman. She's been on the scene for quite some time now (dating back to my high school days), singing with the likes of Jason Mraz and G. Love, but I wanted to pick her for today because her new album came out and it is just BREATHTAKING. Classy and timeless. I think it's fantastic. For those of you who don't know who she is, you should be ashamed of yourselves. I've included one of her older songs that made me fall (Madly) in love with her music (pun intended) AND one of her new songs (Deepest Ocean Blue). So, after this, be prepared: you WILL be a fan!

Have a WONDERFUL day my dears! :)


JS



"Madly" by Tristan Prettyman
 

 
 
"Deepest Ocean Blue" by Tristan Prettyman
 

No comments:

Post a Comment