"You know what? Yeah, maybe 99 out of 100 people will disappoint you. But I don't know....I think you find the magic of the world in the margin of error." --Hart of Dixie

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Nashville Shananigans

JENAE!!! No Forest. Not Jennay. JENAE! CHERRY!

Last week I spent my wonderful fall break from law school down in Nashville, Tennessee. I know. You're jealous. But since I love you all so much, I brought the country back with me. And now, I shall share.

As it turns out, one of my lover boy's teammates was down visiting his brother at the exact. same. time. WHOA. Their OTHER brother and his lady friend came down and joined them as well. Needless to say, shit got crazy.

(The boys)

While the boys were hanging out, I was rocking out. To who you say? The lovely Miss Jenae Cherry! That's who! Another twist to this wonderful little story, my boyfriend's teammate's brother is actually DATING a girl who lives in Nashville and is trying to make it big. And boy oh boy oh boy, does girlfriend got it goin' on! (If you're confused, I made you a nice little storyline to help you out.)

Me (super cool, musically obsessed, law student) > Justin (my boy toy, super cute but super pain in my rear baseball player) > CLEVELAND INDIANS (don't get me started) > Brett (enemy turned friend, red-haired baseball player who, ironically, is dating a lawyer himself) > Brad (Brett's major league pitcher brother) > NASHVILLE (duh) > Jenae Cherry (super adorable, super AMAZING singer/songwriter from Wonder Lake, Illinois)

 (Aren't we cute?!)

It's all clear as mud now, right? Right. Anywho, enough with the shananigans. I know you're all waiting for some super cool new tunes because let's be honest, that's what New Tunes Tuesday is all about! So here it is folks.....some amazing original music from the lovely Jenae Cherry! I hope you enjoy this as much as I do! (And Brett likes it, too. Don't let him lie to you like that.) If you want to hear some more of her songs, she has an EP available on iTunes and ya'll should probably go check it out! Also, feel free to stalk her on Twitter (@jenaecherry). I know I do.

(Me and Jenae)

ENJOY MY LITTLE ONES!!

JS


Jenae Cherry--"Around"



Jenae Cherry--"Not Today"


No comments:

Post a Comment